December 03, 2011

Moth Wing crochet shrug

I have been working on this shrug from Interweave Crochet for almost a year and a half now.  I pick it up for a week or so, and then do another project for a few months it seems.  This past weekend I brought it along for a holiday trip and am determined to finish it. 

I am using Patons Lace yarn in Wasabi.  The previous work session ended when I ran out of yarn, and to my surprise the stores locally didn't carry the color way anymore.  Luckily I found some online. 

I am down now to the sleeves, collar, and the half motifs.  Each square motif takes me about an hour to do.  So, all in all probably only 20 more hours to go!




This is Darla modeling it in her usual pose on my lap in my comfy rocking recliner.  I am sure this is going to be how we spend most evenings this week! 

What was the longest time it took you to complete a craft project?

No comments:

Post a Comment