December 26, 2011

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Can you believe another Christmas has already passed?  I have been busy getting presents wrapped and the house to be filled with our family and festivities.  We had all of our families in yesterday, and it was so nice and enjoyable.  Now comes the time to find where to place all the kids' new toys, and what to do with all the leftover food! 

To give as a Christmas gift I did manage to get finished the Moth Wing Shrug that I had been working on for about a year and a half finished.  I really liked the way it blocked out, and the way it wears.  The edging detail on the front gives it such a nice attractive detail.  The best part was seeing my friend open it, like it, and appreciate all the work and details.  That, to me, is one of the best parts of Christmas.






Now, I still need to work on my coat.  I did get the inner lining sewn in and am ready to start on the lining.  I am hoping that it goes nice and smoothly since I have figured out all the changes on the outside of the coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment