August 25, 2011

My little animals

I don't remember why I started making these amigurumis.  I know I used Lion Brand pattern Heloise Hen and Tiny Turtle.  I used Caron One Pound acrylic yarn in possibly Azure.  The label has since long been gone. 




I liked making these little guys.  They are stuffed with Polyfil.  They are quick to make and are always great for the kids.  Young kids really like to play with them, even if no one can tell if what the hen is.  I think most adults guess it is a dolphin.  Even though the kids try to get the cats to play with them the cats just look at them clueless.  The kids also have gotten into throwing them at each other recently.  Luckily I don't have to worry to much about them hurting each other or breaking a window with them either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment