July 06, 2016

How does time fly

I am now seeing that it has been OVER three years since my last post, and not a post that I would have liked to ended on.  Much has occurred over the last three years...we welcomed our second daughter in January of 2014.  Bringing our family to a total of 6 plus one cat.  With all the fun that comes with pregnancy and a new child working full time there doesn't leave much left of the day to do other things.  Now that she is 2 1/2 and the next youngest is 4 my time is starting to increase where I can do other things - like crafty things!  I have already completed some projects recently, and have acquired some new toys so I'm looking forward to sharing those. 

Here is to a fun future of sharing new projects - that hopefully turn out and fit like planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment